Level Architect Since Jan. 2015
Hangar 13, 2K Games, Novato, California
Unannounced AAA title
- Worked closely with gameplay and narrative teams to design and prototype game levels.
- Deeply involved in world design, build and iterations including terrain sculpting and city layout.
- Proposed and prototyped multiple concepts for visual development.
- Prototyped procedural system for terrain and architecture.
- Ownership over multiple districts and locations from conception to delivery.
- Ownership over modular interiors. Designed, built and managed all modular interiors in the game.
- Collaborated with designers to balance gameplay needs with environment composition and storytelling.
- Built game levels including terrain sculpting and texturing, vegetation painting and environment dressing.
- Prepared building assets with correct technical settings in LODs, collisions and proper gameplay metrics.
- Provided feedback for outsourcers and incorporated assets into library and levels.
- Performed optimization, polishing and debugging.